Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's All Connecting In

I'm liking Blogger a lot. I've copied the information about each of the Dumbed Down Life podcasts into a Blogger account. Lance was able to format the page so that it's using the same style as the static site that he had originally designed.

Once I tweak things a little, Blogger will be able to post directly to my LiveJournal reducing the amount of places that the show notes have to be typed into but still appearing across multiple blogs.

The Meebo chat box works very well, thanks to those of you that followed the post yesterday and had a quick chat and thanks for leaving messages when no-one's around too.

The Flash player appears to work OK, I was listening to another broadcast today, while the content wasn't to my liking the quality was good which suggests that we need to make sure that we have the settings for compression correct in our software to ensure optimum quality.

There's a little more polishing of the style sheets for the blog page needed, along with possibly automated generating of archives.

This is a lot of fun and we're glad to have you all along for the ride.

No comments: