Monday, January 26, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 12:29 I get more txt messages from O2 than anyone else. Billy No Mates :( #
  • 18:53 @BrentSpiner LOL Have to blog your post about the android phone, that's for making me spit out my coffee. #
  • 19:17 I'm playing Assteroids because Wil Wheaton told me too, wow man... shitbagz.com/gameZ/assteroidZDDEbeta #
  • 20:00 @turquoisefloyd or best she doesn't read your Twitter about the event? #
  • 20:01 @BrentSpiner Twitter spell checking mbl phn txt spk? Nah. #
  • 20:21 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/dd39pp Acronymphobia: Suddenly people are using acronyms which I've never heard of before. I th #
  • 20:30 @imogenheap Coffee @8:30pm is that wise? #
  • 20:32 @paulm you pretending to be a health inspector to get free java? #
  • 21:20 @bobbyllew Twitter, it's opt-in messenger. #
  • 21:49 @FLS_Danicia Now there's an interesting half of a conversation ;) #
  • 22:15 @imogenheap 12 seconds, great another Internet addiction I didn't need :P #
  • 23:33 @wilw You only need to worry if they start talking back. #
  • 23:33 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/9ycpzn Love Him Or Loath Him: Russell @rustyrockets Brand is now on Twitter. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: