Monday, November 10, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 11:19 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/6axbqu Sudoku, Finally, I Get It.: I've avoided touching Sudoku as I knew I'd get hooked. Unfor #
  • 12:17 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/5el7oc Information, I Need Information: I'm installing something, well at least I think I am, a #
  • 12:24 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/5pt3rq Utterli Desktop Install Problems: I'm running Ubuntu 8.1, trying to install the Utterli #
  • 15:23 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/5gn9zc Wine, Wine, Wine: I have a bunch of games from the 90's, DOS and Windows '95 back from w #
  • 16:40 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/6ng7al Crost Posting To LJ Test: Cross posting with text and with pictures appears to be workin #
  • 20:29 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/6h8cw8 A Walk In The Dark: A two and a half hour walk tonight, down to Mill Pond. The little la #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: