Thursday, June 04, 2009

  • 23:41 @michaelsheen You're going to have to change all your stationary too now. Will you have to add O.B.E to your Twitter name? #
  • 23:42 @kirstiealley Thanks to SouthPark I still like going upstairs to visit with Mr Hankey. #
  • 23:53 @twitlive Curse you, I wanted to go to bed !!! #
  • 00:37 @popey Try FOXMARKS it synchronises bookmarks across multiple machines. I think it supports browsers other than Firefox too now. #
  • 00:38 @popey Correction, after a recent rebranding it's now xmarks.com and it does indeed support Firefox, IE and Safari. #
  • 00:56 @popey I never used to before I could sync bookmarks between machines. #
  • 00:57 @cyberpr 111 sites? That sounds high. A little over 3 new sites per day for an average user? #
  • 00:59 Off to bed, another busy work day and starting early tomorrow. ( tecnically today). Good night Twitterverse. #
  • 09:12 Training course in Crowthorne. #
  • 17:05 @UndressJess Love his cover of "Hurt". #
  • 17:27 @ThisisDavina I doubt it's a full body cavity search! #
  • 17:30 And off to job 2 yet again. Leaving guard dog on patrol for cats, mice and foxes. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: