Friday, September 18, 2009

  • 11:27 If you didn't come to party[ @kanyewest Imma let you finish this Tweet afa I tell ya that @Beynoce has one of THE hottest Twitter accounts.] #
  • 11:32 @ijustine My wife loves Sephora, they only had limited success in the UK though. If I send you a list could you get her some stuff? #
  • 11:33 @iDazz The mircowave is your friend, heating up cold tea for 25 years. #
  • 11:34 @UndressJess Oh and I wanna see the video! #
  • 11:36 @rainnwilson Just watch out for Kanye West, appea ring at an awards ceremony near you! #
  • 11:36 Is it just me or has the news this week triggered a new life for the word "ditto" ? #
  • 11:38 I'm finding Mr West a source of amusement this morning... twitpic.com/i4ck4 #
  • 11:55 The goatee is coming back, you have been warned! But now, off to town. Laters! #
  • 12:17 @UndressJess you and Megan Fox rrrrawol #
  • 15:08 Don't forget folks, tomorrow be "Talk Like A Pirate Day", arrrrr. #
Automati cally shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: