Sunday, September 27, 2009

Coming To A Head

The headache predicted earlier in the week did happen but it wasn't a big deal. This was mainly a headache rather than a migraine. There were some mild migraine symptoms but nothing that couldn't be ignored.

The weather didn't turn stormy as had been predicted this I think was a big factor.

I had a glass or three of "Jack Morrisons", it's like "Jack Daniels" but it's cheaper, on Friday night which has been known to give a me a headache but I didn't have the headache in the morning.


Looking back I now realize that, while I had plenty to eat yesterday I had very little to drink. This is something I do too often, I'll be getting another drink right after typing this up.


Mars "Dark and Light" are back in the shops and I had three of them over the eight hour shift. Too much chocolate has been known to give me a headache.


As I posted on Facebook yesterday, I had a tooth fall apart. While the damaged tooth is one that has had root canal work and hence has no feeling to it the surrounding teeth and gums all moved a bit and twinged.


I joked about having a botfly lave in my back but I do have a nasty big spot on my neck, right on the spine, don't know if this could cause a headache but it's certainly uncomfortable. I may have to put a plaster on it, like Marcelas Wallis from Pulp Fiction to stop me squeezing and picking at it.


Given so many possible causes for a headache I feel lucky that I got off so lite.

No comments: