Tuesday, August 18, 2009

  • 11:00 I couldn't tell a Spitfire from a Messerchmitt, a Fokker from a Hurricane, only know that one of them flew very low over my house just now. #
  • 11:14 @aileen2u2 I'm under the flight path for Heathrow and lots of airfields near by so often see some interesting planes. Often see biplanes. #
  • 11:33 @aileen2u2 Birth year, you'll find me all over the various social networks with the same name. Welcome to the crazy house :) #
  • 11:34 Thanks to @Alucard_UK I now have a computer to use after I give back the work machine. It's running #Ubuntu #
  • 11:38 Computer i s well packed, but has it survived the journey??? #
  • 11:51 Answer would appear to be, no the computer has not survived the transplant.... bugger! #
  • 12:01 Processor heat sync clamp broken. Wonder if I have a compatible processor? #
  • 12:14 We have the Ubuntu boot screen, things are looking promising !!! #
  • 12:22 Machine is working only 800x600 at the moment but hope to fix that :) Again, thank you @Alucard_UK #
  • 12:59 @spam crayonEarl #
  • 16:25 Trying Tweetdeck on the iPod Touch, looking for the Facebook support? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: