Sunday, August 30, 2009

  • 12:39 Vacuumed two bedrooms and the hall. Cleaner works better when you empty it. Now time for lunch, must try not to burn myself today. #
  • 12:59 I love how some things come out of the washing machine dry! I want more clothes made from this stuff. #
  • 13:33 I believe I have found a secret stash from Imelda Marcos!!!! Pictures to follow. #
  • 13:41 Shooooooooz twitpic.com/fu88q got to wait to see if Babs wants any of these before I take the rest to throw at Gordon Brown. #
  • 16:46 Cleaned out all the vacuum filters, now it REALLY sucks! Gone back over the bedrooms now they're clean. Was just pushing dirt thi s morning. #
  • 17:31 I have some very, unusual music on my iPod, going through my "Never Played" play list. #
  • 20:06 I'm really going to miss instant curry when I move to the US. Making up for it now, tonight, chicken curry. mmmm #
  • 20:34 [Utterli] bit.ly/10agyP Ouch, Ouch Burning Fingers!: Twice this week I've burned my fingers getting something to #
  • 21:39 @ladyynara We can get Pataks by mail order but I know there are no local stores that sell it, believe me, we looked, no restaurants either. #
  • 21:47 Hmmm, just for the record... That sounded a little strange for fireworks, don't like that there were about 6 short bangs. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: