Sunday, March 22, 2020

Caffeine Withdrawal

Started the day with a repeat of lat weeks walk. When I got back I had a headache which I thought was due to dehydration. I took some paracetamol and washed them down with a pint of water then went back to bed.
I woke up an hour and a half later still with a headache. Notably not a migraine. Typically headaches I can clear with medication but this one stuck.
It wasn't until later in the afternoon that I realised I'd not had any coffee all day. Typically I'd have at least three.
One coffee later and my head cleared!

22nd March 2014 - No data
22nd March 2015 - 1279 steps
22nd March 2016 - No data
22nd March 2017 - No data
22nd March 2018 - No data
22nd March 2019 - No data
22nd March 2020 - 17724 steps

This evening I fixed the curtain rail in one of the girls rooms and set up a "smart" thermostat in the other. While the thermostat has been replaced I now need to do a little investigation as to how to use it.

What we'd like to do is be able to shut the bedroom radiators down during days when we need the heating on in other rooms but not necessarily the bedroom.

Once I've got this one working as we want to then I can order up the same thermostat for other rooms, potentially then setting up routines and the home assistants to control them.

No comments: