Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Logging Failure

I went out for a reasonably long walk at lunch time and the app or possibly the watch, I'm not sure which, stopped recording half way through the walk.
I've still got data from Google Maps but it lacks some of the data available from Strava.
I've tried disabling the "twist to wake" gesture on the watch to see if this stops accidental wake and app stop.


18th March 2014 - No data
18th March 2015 - 7156 steps
18th March 2016 - No data
18th March 2017 - No data
18th March 2018 - No data
18th March 2019 - No data
18th March 2020 - 8554 steps

I'm running Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Running before 7am, empty streets so still isolated. Alarm set for 6am!


Took Rusty to the vet today to have two "lumps" removed. I was genuinely concerned that this would be serious.
Thankfully at the end of the day the vet was able to tell that one lump was a cyst and the other was not dangerous.

Rusty is very happy to have people home all day.

No comments: