Sunday, April 19, 2009

  • 10:14 After watching F1 expected to look out the window to see rain but it's beautiful out. #f1 #
  • 13:53 Have put a wooden floor in "Babs Cave", the little cupboard under the stairs where I'll be moving the computer to clear out the bedroom. #
  • 18:58 @haydenblack That's strange I was watching the same film at about the same time. And I want those same 90 minutes back please. #
  • 19:00 @scottsigler I had a Sigler day on Friday, 8 straight hours of Crypt and Contagious. Helped me through a tough day. Thanks again my friend. #
  • 19:26 @haydenblack Only marginally less scary than dreams about Abigale. #
  • 19:33 @daz71 was here before @oprah herebeforeoprah.com #herebeforeoprah #
  • 19:59 @F1racing If you're in the UK bbc.co.uk/iplayer. #
  • 20:34 @babsalicious Of course it's "Bab's Cave" and the phone is still named the same too. Oh and add @daz71 or whoever you're tweeting to :) #
  • 20:44 @babsalicious Now you look through the list of who'm I'm following and start adding. You'll soon be hooked, Mwahahahahaaaa. #
  • 20:47 @babsalicious And I highly recommend TweetDeck www.tweetdeck.com #
  • 20:49 I was up all night on Friday playing PAIN on my brother's PS3. Almost worth buying the console for. bit.ly/lw0ol #
  • 20:52 @babsalicious Would that be "cake" ? #
  • 21:00 @babsalicious Always remember with fear the large African gentleman that asked me "Have you a large Coke", but vocal version of your typo. #
  • 21:14 Talking with @alucard_uk on GTalk, @babsalicious on Skype and the whole world on Twitter all at the same time. Who said men cant multitask? #
  • 21:22 @babsalicious Only because you don't like me to cook in the bathroom. #
  • 21:40 @eddieizzard I'm sure the audience was really upset that your show was so long. "Will this man never stop, I want to go home!" #
  • 21:42 @eddieizzard "Told you we should have just got the DVD, could have fast forwarded through the bits we don't understand." #
  • 21:47 @babsalicious No, it's OK, they can see that your Twitter account was created a couple of years ago, even though you haven't used it. #
  • 22:00 @CHRISDJMOYLES Interested to hear what you'll have to say, which wireless station are you on again? #
  • 22:11 @babsalicious Oh and there's a limit of 140 characters :) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: