Thursday, April 30, 2009

  • 23:30 @levarburton You get free tickets right tell me that YOU get free tickets? #
  • 23:31 @greggrunberg One POUND? What's he doing on my little island? #
  • 23:32 @richardbranson To Much Information! #
  • 23:35 @paulnicholls The WHO mislead us on the bird flu, well, we won't get fooled again! Yeah, I know, I tried that joke earlier. 3rd time lucky? #
  • 23:56 loving the resume feature on the BBCi player #fb #
  • 02:06 RT @WilliamShatner: Watch me watching the Star Trek Trailer. tinyurl.com/c7wqwe Got to big up the original JTK! #
  • 02:08 @babsalicious You don't know how much trouble I went through to get that picture. But for you, I promise to laugh at it less frequently. #
  • 02:09 @cyberpr Step away from the mobile device and enjoy time with your family!!! :P #
  • 02:17 "WHO raises pandemic alert level ". "I don't know, who?", "WHO do.", "That's what I asked!" If you're gonna go, go with a smile. #
  • 02:23 Yesterday Twitter was accused of scare mongering when really it's just one step ahead? Or is it the paranoia that's prompting the action? #
  • 02:31 And in other news, in Manchester a portal to hell has just opened... bit.ly/fI5HE #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: