Tuesday, April 07, 2009

  • 10:22 I'm a little bit sacred, though I needn't be. #fb #
  • 10:26 Behind on my podcasts. Shout out on TWIL made me smile. #
  • 10:29 One way Twitter isn't great. Hope to find wi-fi in Windsor. #
  • 10:54 No wi-fi at Staines station, on real suprise there. #
  • 11:15 iPod and iTunes don't match. I found Bugcast 52 which is not on my PC. #
  • 11:53 Wi-film in McD's, Windsor. Internet and fries. Sorry for earlier smelling pistakes. Will be more careful. Earlier tweet was "scared". #
  • 11:55 Wi-fi, not wi-film, stupid auto spell "correction". #
  • 11:59 Wi-fi doesn't reach bench opposite McD's. Back to one way tweets. #
  • 12:41 At destination, only 2 and 1/2 hours early. Glad to have podcasts to catch up on. #
  • 12:58 Who is the imposter that is in the chat room for The Bugcast? It's not this Darren. #
  • 13:30 Going for a walk down "The Long Walk", Windsor. #fb #
  • 14:00 Didn't make it to the end of the walk, need to head back for my appointment. #
  • 17:20 @thelovebug Got it, listened to it, been a Bugged out day :). #
  • 17:37 Home, safe and sound, just in time to get changed and head out for job two, yay! Will have to answer Tweets and emails laters #fb #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: