Monday, April 27, 2009

It's NOT Swine Flu!

On Friday night I started sneezing. I thought it was an allergic reaction at first because I very quickly went from feeling fine to uncontrollable sneezing fit.

I could not stop sneezing, it got to the point where my chest was sore from sneezing so much.

By 4am on Saturday morning I eventually fell asleep through exhaustion. I woke up sneezing, grabbed myself some cerial then went back to bed. I had not concept of what the time was. The bedside table was piled high with used tissues.

Thankfully by Sunday morning the sneezing had stopped. Sunday was my recovery day.

Now I have a chesty cough and still feel a little light headed from a weekend of nothing proper to eat.

It's just a cold but it wiped out my entire weekend.

Mobile post sent by Daz71 using Utterlireply-count Replies.

No comments: