Tuesday, April 28, 2009

  • 12:52 @bobbyllew There's a specific train for the wretched? I thought they treated all commuters with the same arrogance? #
  • 13:13 @bobbyllew Please tell me they don't use that classic 80's Phil Oakly track! bit.ly/ru2bE #
  • 16:28 @moonfrye I'm satisfied once I'm full :) #
  • 16:32 It's refreshing to sit in a meeting which a) I'm enjoying and b) I'm contributing to. #
  • 16:35 @popey If the world suddenly wanted Ubuntu everywhere we'd need a lot more help from various video card providers other than just Nvidia. #
  • 17:27 @littlefourpaws Is that a good thing or a bad thing? #
  • 17:28 @steelrattus That sounds like a contradiction? If you're furious aren't you inflated with rage? #
  • 17:28 @BrentSpiner I do worry about you sometimes. Not often and not for long, just.... sometimes. #
  • 17:29 And from an interesting technical meeting at job one I now head off to serving gasoline for job too. Recession? What recession? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: