Thursday, April 23, 2009

  • 23:24 @wilw Oh thank the gods I'm not the only one that talks to podcasts! #
  • 23:24 @paulm Good luck. #
  • 00:30 When's Ubuntu 9.04 released? Thought it would be midnight? #
  • 00:43 Moving to the US, I'm going to have to do something that I've not done in 11 years, write a new resume! #
  • 00:44 This will be the first resume with URL on it :) #
  • 00:47 @DaveLaMorte Would have helped you but the post didn't really give much details of what was wrong :) #
  • 00:51 With head offices in Europe I would have thought that Canonical would have released Ubuntu 9.04 at midnight. Guess I'll try in the morning. #
  • 09:57 Thursday, check, 23rd, check, April, check, UBUNTU 9.04 Deeenide! Grrrrrr #
  • 10:16 twitpic.com/3tl8o - @rustyrockets not looking so hot these days. #
  • 10:31 Just had a "bounty hunter" at my door. Looking for my Step son. Apparently he didn't pay the fine he was issues two years ago. #
  • 10:32 Bounty hunters don't look anything like the ones in Star Wars. No blaster, no armor, just looked like a normal bloke. #
  • 10:38 @steelrattus It was a little too easy to get rid of him "Sorry he's moved to the US." Should try that the next time someone asks for me! #
  • 14:09 @babsalicious Just took my word that he wasn't here even after I stumbled on "Where in the US has he gone to?" #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: