Monday, April 27, 2009

  • 15:59 Back in the land of the living. Yeah, I consider Twitter and Facebook the land of the living, sad eh? #fb #
  • 16:02 twitpic.com/43p4p - My dog seems to think I'm her pillow! She's been very protective while I've been ill. #
  • 16:05 [Utterli] www.utterli.com/u/utt/u-ODM2NDAxMg It's NOT Swine Flu!: On Friday night I started sneezing. I thought it was an allergic re #
  • 16:05 I gave up trying to install Ubuntu on the Battlebox. Seems that there's a dark art to getting ATI cards to work with Linux. #
  • 18:16 @babsalicious Hey, you're married! #
  • 19:43 Soup, not so much a meal, more a drink with lumps in it. #
  • 19:47 Must get work on web site done before Bolly Knickers comes on the TV. iTunes, give unto me some kicking beats!!! #
  • 19:49 Oh and for those of you that didn't know... @babsalicious = Mrs @daz71 currently on opposite sides of the world. #
  • 19:54 @babsalicious I'm currently working from Babscave :) #
  • 19:57 @babsalicious I never did get round to soundproofing the Babscave. #
  • 19:59 twitpic.com/4444t - The Babscave. A place to shut off from the "real" world. #
  • 20:05 @adamcurry mendous? #
  • 20:05 @comedy_dave What is this "Tape" of which you speak? #
  • 20:47 @greggrunberg Without spoiling it for those not up to date but... HOW? #
  • 20:49 As much as I really enjoy Chuck I don't believe that all TV shows should run until their audience drops. To bow out at it's peak is OK. #
  • 20:52 Ashes To Ashes in 10 minutes, get your coffee ready! I'll be back laterz! #
  • 22:05 The Gene Genie, real? Surely not? @Genehunt You're not real are you guv? #
  • 22:22 @babsalicious OMFG, why do I have a horrid feeling that this guy has his own web site somewhere? bit.ly/l8Uz #
  • 22:26 @babsalicious I did try to warn @rustyrockets about his twin, I suspect he's already got out a restraining order. bit.ly/l8Uz #
  • 22:30 @babsalicious It's a scary question to be asking but how do I search for more information on this guy? #
  • 22:37 @babsalicious "Hairy Guy With Guns" turned up a thread on SL forums. SL people calling someone else sad, now there's irony! #
  • 22:42 @babsalicious Sometimes I'm surprised by my own Googleskillz bit.ly/DipME #
  • 22:49 @babsalicious Will call you later ;) #
  • 22:50 @thelovebug Where's the link? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: