Monday, March 23, 2009

  • 00:11 @thelovebug Sorry but it's crap. Kitt becomes a Transformer! #
  • 00:16 must put down iPod... Sleep, need sleep! #
  • 10:34 @steelrattus What are you going to see at Leicester X Leicester? #
  • 10:35 @linopolis did Jesus have a Segway? #
  • 10:37 @turquoisefloyd wasn't that from GTA? #
  • 10:38 @linopolis B.T.S.T. When's season four start? #
  • 10:42 @thelovebug the 2 tv movie was better than the series. I like the organic nanites effect better than "transforming". #
  • 16:06 @linopolis Been There, Seen That, when does Dexter season 4 start? #
  • 16:06 @turquoisefloyd Or just the only person to comment. #
  • 16:07 I have permission from my manager to sleep through this presentation. Must make sure my phone is on mute just incase I snore. #
  • 21:57 @RobertHoliday I don't see why it matters who follows me it's who I follow that I care about. #
  • 22:00 Found her on You Tube. #
  • 22:04 Ooo chips. #
  • 22:10 @sennydreadful Kitt morphs but between vehcles of different sizes? #
  • 22:13 @sennydreadful It's not a batter, more like a savory sponge coating. #
  • 22:26 @thelovebug Kitt morphs but between vehcles of different sizes? #
  • 22:33 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/cm2c7f An Interesting Web Site For Red Dwarf Fans: Have a look at this... www.listers #
  • 22:34 @bobbyllew Who owns the rights to the older RD series? Would love to get the back catalogue via iTunes. #
  • 22:37 Hopefully I'll get the USB charger for my iPod Touch tomorrow. #
  • 22:39 @paulnicholls sign them up on Twitter too :) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: