Monday, March 02, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 13:20 @jimmycarr How does one play Jonathan Ross? #
  • 14:44 I'm singing along to The Back Street Boys. #
  • 15:10 There aint no party like an S Club party. Hmm, is Rachel Stephens on Twitter? #
  • 15:26 Forget money, it's music that makes the world go 'round. #
  • 15:41 D-Ream followed by Nick Kirshaw, my iPod is clearly having an 80's moment. Yay! #
  • 17:24 Ah nuts, milk, washing tablets, washing up liquid, I'm running out of heavy stuff all at the same time. Time for a Tesco home delivery. #
  • 17:25 Hooking up the iPod so I can listen to Contagious while I clean up the kitchen. #
  • 17:39 @sennydreadful Don't you have to subscribe to these people before you see their spam? #
  • 17:50 Homer Simpson juice, mmmm beer. #
  • 18:28 @Alucard_uk Then @jimmycarr would be quite good at that. #
  • 20:04 When looking for something I only ever find the last thing that I gave up looking for. Quick someone give me something to look for! #
  • 20:16 @bennuk Nope, I know I don't have one, brain doesn't accept the challenge. #
  • 20:39 @bennuk Nah, I haven't got one, brain knows this is a trick. #
  • 20:40 @turquoisefloyd Have you tried looking behind your eyeballs. Well, no, I'm thinking you haven't. You may need a mirror, and a spoon. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: