Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 13:52 AAAAAAAAARGH WTF Is Gmail broken again? @alucard_uk I'm not sure if you've got my mail or not. Gmail has it in draft but now in sent 3 times #
  • 14:11 I bought a soldering iron and some solder, both useless without the other and it's the solder that I've been looking for over the past day! #
  • 14:12 I don't like that TinyURL helps disguise SPAM sites. OK the text around the URL makes it obvious but still... #
  • 14:16 @goingsewcrazy Good old dad. Hope you don't have to wait long. #
  • 15:07 @MrJeb Turn it's head through 1080 degrees then watch it spring back. #
  • 15:09 @caffeinebomb Check your online bank statement. I'm always doing stuff like that which is why I don't delete any of my email. #
  • 15:12 @caffeinebomb Search of "Thank you for your order" :) #
  • 16:08 I want a job driving one of the Google cars ! #
  • 21:54 It's dark, windy, raining and I get to cycle home. Yay! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: