Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm Not A Pheasant Plucker.

I'm not a pheasant plucker I'm the pheasant plucker's mate,

I only pluck the pheasant when the pheasant plucker's late.



An interesting shift at work tonight. A lady pulled up on the forecourt with an interesting looking radiator grill. My colleague questioned me as to what was wrong with the front of the car? On inspection there was a pheasant wedged into the front of the car. The driver was most upset so I told her to wait in the shop while I dealt with it.

"I stopped a couple of days back when It thought I'd hit something but I didn't see it." she said.

I bagged up the pheasant and cleaned the blood and feathers from the front of the car. All part of the customer service.

Mobile post sent by Daz71 using Utterlireply-count Replies.

No comments: