Tuesday, March 31, 2009

  • 11:33 @BrentSpiner @wilw @levarburton Star Trek TNG / Dallas Opening theme... bit.ly/NB0w9 #
  • 11:34 @bobbyllew Richard and Judy? Hmm I suspect that you get more viewers on Carpool than they do. They'll be asking to come on your show mate :) #
  • 13:46 @Fearnecotton Why are bags like a drug for women? #
  • 13:57 @bobbyllew So much has changed in that time, 12 years ago, no YouTube! #
  • 15:31 @adamcurry Wrong window? #
  • 15:56 This guy has to regret his choice of victim... bit.ly/6pM1z #
  • 17:36 @BrentSpiner They tried to make me go to rehab, but I said "Not on your life matey". #
  • 17:37 Off to job 2 hey ho. Tweetyal8r. #
  • 17:48 I have just made a big, scary desicion (so?) now you know about it I'll have to see it through. Moe tomorrow. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: