Monday, March 30, 2009

  • 23:05 Hmm The Bugcast won't play on my iPod Touch. @steelratus are you able to play @thelovebug podcast on your iPod? #
  • 23:15 @sennydreadful Honestly I'm surprise that the egg throwing wasn't in your bit of London. Hope that the egg didn't hit you. #
  • 23:17 @zzarazza And Russian mobsters always have at least one body guard named Boris. #
  • 23:18 @MartinHaven Hear the scream of the F1 engine calling you... You'll be back next week! #
  • 23:20 And it's time for bed. After getting up at stupid o'clock to watch the F1 Grand Prix I'm surprised I made it through the day without a nap. #
  • 10:44 @steelrattus can't remember if it was an iPod Touch or an Iphone you have? #
  • 10:48 We tweet "having breakfast" @richardbranson tweets "good weekend my team won the f1gp pos 1 & 2, sweet." #
  • 10:51 @stephenfry is blacking up like that really being culturly sensitive? #
  • 11:41 @steelrattus which iPod/iPhone was it that Lu has? #
  • 11:45 @TheSkoot But how do you know you're about to drop off? #
  • 11:48 I have created a diagram that explains the ultimate answer to life, the universe and everything. Now need the ultimate printer to print it. #
  • 11:55 Clock in kitchen still an hour behind. So it is really lunch time. Yay! #
  • 12:29 @bbcclick twitpic.com/2lof5 - My T28 fell out of my shirt pocket from the upper lvl at Bluewater as I was looking over the rail a ... #
  • 12:32 @bbcclick twitpic.com/2lof5 - Damien Hurst's latest work was not so offensive to the animal rights groups. #
  • 12:35 @cheriedeakin Did you take pictures of the molten phone? I would have :) #
  • 14:53 @steelrattus A3? Speak to me not of this miniscule paper size. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: