Thursday, March 26, 2009

Now How Did THAT Happen?

utterli-image
I'm not a fan of flip or slide phones. The K750i I had was dropped a couple of times and still lives on despite looking a little worse for ware.

The W580i has a faster processor and in general has not been a bad phone, however, it's construction is far from robust.

The navigation buttons are lose and keep catching in my pocket, after one drop, out of my pocket, while seated, onto carpet, the display broke but was still usable.

Now I don't know what exactly happened yesterday but I took the phone out of my pocket and the crystal display is cracked and now unusable.

A phone, without a display? How am I supposed to know who I'm talking to?

Looking to replace the phone with the K770i, essentially the same as the K750i but with the faster processor, oh and a 3.2gpix camera.

Mobile post sent by Daz71 using Utterlireply-count Replies.

No comments: