Thursday, March 05, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 00:49 Self inflicted scratch marks on my back, do you think my wife will believe me? CSI could prove I have my own DNA under my finger nails! #
  • 00:50 @lilyroseallen I don't drink too much on planes as I don't want to have to stand in the queue for the toilet. #
  • 00:52 Dumbed Down Life 55 is up, not heard it myself yet since @alucard_uk did the editing. Proper show notes up tomorrow. bit.ly/MxKzI #
  • 12:22 Full show notes for Dumbed Down Life 55 now up, this is "The Driving Show". bit.ly/H58b #
  • 12:23 @jamesmalach I got a packet of those free with my shopping delivery. I don't have a cat, do they taste good? Waste not want not. #
  • 15:10 Watching web conference on HD TV, my living room becomes a conference room for one. I really take my work seriously. #
  • 17:08 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/d2negu World Builder: vimeo.com/3365942 This is a beautiful short film. Will be of great #
  • 17:42 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/d6h47j Update From Utterli: The best special effects are those you don't notice. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: