Saturday, March 28, 2009

  • 01:28 @cyberpr Agree, that's a much lighter, easier on the eye site. #
  • 01:29 I've updated the Dumbed Down Life web site for the F1 show that we'll be doing on Sunday www.dumbeddownlife.com go have a look. #
  • 01:35 @turquoisefloyd Thanks for the txt, didn't get to read it until I got home but it's the thought that counts :-) #
  • 01:45 @ijustine Is it authentic or a fishing attempt? "Please log in to this yahoo site to make sure your account is not deleted." #
  • 01:46 Off to bed, I've set my alarm for 4:30am, I wonder if I'll be interested enough in the qualifying to get up to watch it? Goodnight all. #
  • 09:29 I knew it, should have Tweeted this when I first predicted it. Virgin to partner with Brawn GP. tinyurl.com/d7m8vt #
  • 10:27 So glad that F1 is now back on the BBC can now use the "Red Button" to watch the qualifying. #
  • 10:28 @ndixon And you managed to pull yourself away from the bike to Tweet about it. Very nice, very nice indeed. #
  • 10:34 @ImranA I'm glad that they are making the most of the "red button" feature. The BBC web site is more informative that the official F1 too. #
  • 10:44 @Bleepme If you're in the UK you can see the qualifying re-runs on the BBC now, go to the BBC news channel and use the red button. #
  • 10:45 @giannhs It's the genius of Brawn and the downforce that's giving them the advantage. Could have done the same with a Honda engine perhaps? #
  • 10:49 @BRGT350 Watching the qualifying the race order was changing like shuffling a deck of cards. Just 0.762 between pole and the back. #
  • 11:05 Hoping that the new scoring doesn't mean that F1 season is won in the first half. #
  • 11:31 @stubborn Try this... tinyurl.com/c6myv6 #
  • 11:36 Formula 1 Preview program showing on BBC news / Red Button. Loving the BBC coverage and use of the interactive TV. #
  • 12:08 @stubborn I didn't make this one Google is your friend :) Enjoy the season. #
  • 15:38 I have an iPhone theme on my phone and keep touching the icons expecting the apps to run. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: