Thursday, January 15, 2009

Picture This

utterli-image
I've been tasked to send our family pictures to Barbara. This was a banking box full of pictures. Last week I took out the photo albums, random pockets, boxes and bags and managed to get a shoe box crammed full of pictures.



Today from the crammed shoe box of pictures I've sorted the pictures in size. I've now ended up with a stack of 6" x 4", a couple of smaller collections of different shaped pictures and a handful of computer printed pictures which are all sorts of sizes.



The stack of 6" x 4" pictures is 4" high and weighs 3lb.



Setting aside how much this will cost to send via mail, how many pictures do you think are in this stack? I've not counted yet so I don't know the answer either :)

Mobile post sent by Daz71 using Utterlireply-count Replies.

No comments: