Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 00:21 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/cpc4nc Working In A Petrol Station: Daz: "Lottery ticket, cigarettes, beer, toilet paper, and f #
  • 01:02 @Wossy Asking Tom Cruise about breaking wind, classic sir. #
  • 01:38 @bobbyllew is Carpool only on iTunes? I'm a Linux person, not running iTunes. #
  • 10:21 @bobbyllew Thanks, download could get expensive for you to host, how about Bittorrent? Just a thought. #
  • 10:24 Wish for the Day: Being out in the US with my wife and daughter. #
  • 11:26 @bobbyllew Depending on how geeky you want to be, ffMpeg is a command line video compression tool you may want to look at. #
  • 12:37 @bobbyllew I was able to download via feeds.feedburner.com/LlewTube stick up a link to that for those not on iTunes. #
  • 17:37 Computer on random play I keep getting snippets of @stephenfry. I must set up a different play list for audiobooks. No offense Mr Fry. #
  • 17:49 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/d9kbkf When I'm Cleaning Kitchen.: Just a little more that the mundane "I'm having a coffee" bl #
  • 17:51 @GordonWSmythe Have you ever been to Iowa? It really is just corn fields and pig farms. Believe me, the police really are that bored. #
  • 18:27 @bennuk hah, where've you been? The Easter displays started December 26! #
  • 18:34 @adamcurry StUcK CaPs KeY ? :P #
  • 18:57 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/aqfu7w Sky1 9pm Alarm Clock Set: How rare is it for me to watch something the moment it comes o #
  • 23:09 @goodniteburbank Does this mean more videos on the way? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: