Monday, January 12, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 11:09 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/8yhylo Picture To Go With The Journey Post: This is a picture of my brother and I on top of the #
  • 14:45 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/8k2x55 Changes on MSN break non Micro$oft clients.: Those of you using Pidgin and Adium may be #
  • 15:23 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/7bjxq9 Change Your Name: tinyurl.com/9uf486 I watch very little telev #
  • 15:37 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/7bzb7z Clearing Up: I didn't realise that I have not yet posted these videos to the blogs. D #
  • 16:08 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/7bjb4k The African Laxative: It will start to work in a few seconds. #
  • 16:55 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/7n4bwr Burn Baby Burn: Once dad and I had trimmed the trees the entire garden was full of branc #
  • 17:40 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/9wdz9n Current Reasons I'm Not 100% Ubuntu: While I'm using Linux more now than I am Window$ I' #
  • 19:00 @TheWarmSpot I don't seem to be having much luck with your twurl links :( #
  • 19:24 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/7f3szy Another Problem Which I Forgot To Add: Following on from my last post about reasons I'm #
  • 20:46 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/9a5cme Salps: Swarms of jelly fish like creatures called Salp come to the surface of the oceans #
  • 21:01 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/8ampdq Oil Prices Why It's Going Up And Down: Investors bought oil intending to sell it for mor #
  • 21:40 Been on Twitter for flippin' ages and only now realise that @Replies don't get emailed to me. Sorry folks, I wasn't ignoring you on purpose! #
  • 21:42 @broomster I'm looking to update multiple blogs at the same time from SMS. Twitter, LJ, Blogger, Wordpress. #
  • 22:58 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/9d4uwg Scratch Problem Number 5: I now have multiple monitors working correctly under Ubuntu. T #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: