Friday, January 30, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 15:05 @xxandip Cake making with AndiP, that would make a good YouTube series :) #
  • 15:24 @stephenfry How about a Twitter version of QI? #
  • 15:27 @Alucard_uk Oh do you think Alan is on Twitter? #
  • 15:31 @stephenfry But just because Jane Austen can't spell.... :) #
  • 16:00 @holmeskatie I'd have to reward her for her excellent taste in picking a husband :) #
  • 16:35 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/c4c3kh Mobile Phone Leg: If cello scrotum is not real, is there any investigation into "mobile #
  • 17:49 I can't get Picasa 3 to work properly on Ubuntu. Forums suggest it an issue with my Nvidia display drivers :( #
  • 17:54 @Liv_Waters *virtual hugs* Oh no, did I really just type that? #
  • 18:21 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/c9eujg Tag, You're It: Using F-spot in Ubuntu I'm able to tag pictures and the tags are then wr #
  • 18:33 @stephenfry What did you eat? #
  • 18:48 @thebugcast So until tomorrow then, it's anyone's guess? #
  • 18:48 @thebugcast see what I did there? #
  • 18:51 With all this Twittering going on, is there a danger we may fill up the Interents? #
  • 18:55 @wilw Are you thinking what I'm thinking Pinky? #
  • 18:59 @goodniteburbank Badoom Tish #
  • 19:33 @davepeck You do appear to spend a lot of time on hold, last month Dell and now Blue Cross? #
  • 20:41 My first twitter was from April 3rd 2007 I didn't join yesterday with all you nuubs :) #
  • 20:49 @bobbyllew You had a Tiny computer? #
  • 20:52 @CaliLewis A bib or a laptop! #
  • 20:53 @thelovebug I really fell off the tweet bug when they stopped sending to mobile phones. #
  • 20:58 @adamcurry tinyurl.com/b4h6ka,8.569336&spn=2.56905,4.943848&t=h&z=8 #
  • 21:00 @adamcurry Oops, try again tinyurl.com/bq7tbg #
  • 21:04 @thelovebug I've had the free text messages for sending but it's getting the messages that I've struggled with. #
  • 21:05 @adamcurry Sorry, I cheated, simply sending a map of the whole of Switzerland, it's in there somewhere :) #
  • 21:15 @Wossy Does Shatner Twitter? #
  • 21:31 @stephenfry Not impressed with the site, requires me to log in to see more? #
  • 21:38 @Wossy Knew it wouldn't be long before you had Hookers on the show. #
  • 22:04 @levarburton Been away from "people" have you been in Hollywood? #
  • 22:07 @wilw Being from the UK, I'd never seen humming birds until my visit out to the US last year. They're amazing. #
  • 22:08 @cazmanser May 10th which year? You feeling better now? #
  • 22:10 @TheWarmSpot Cheer up sleepy Gene. #
  • 22:12 @davepeck And then put you on hold? #
  • 22:14 @TheWarmSpot But did you get the musical reference? #
  • 22:16 @xgolferx What specific Adobe products would you like to see on Linux? #
  • 22:17 @paulnicholls There are worse things to be. #
  • 22:38 @TheWarmSpot You said you were daydreaming... tinyurl.com/d9js9m #
  • 22:42 @TheWarmSpot Are you singing along now? #
  • 22:45 @TheSkoot If you're good enough for the Jebster you're good enough for me. #
  • 23:33 @bobbyllew I've been petrol free for a month, cold turkey, from car owner to cyclist. Sounds like a line said at a support group :) #
  • 12:18 Listening to "The King" singing Lonesome Tonight, the version where he gets the giggles, classic. #
  • 12:21 Which of the new Walkers crisps flavors have you tried? I've only tried the crispy duck in hoi-sin sauce, my favorite so far. #
  • 12:29 Wasn't there supposed to be a report about the wind turbine that was "hit by a UFO"? tinyurl.com/anoel8 #
  • 12:31 It's not easy to follow up on stories once the newspapers lose interest in them. #
  • 12:51 @broomster I want to know what they found out about the wind turbine that supposedly got hit by the UFO? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: