Monday, February 02, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 00:46 @Liv_waters Have you got a tweet from @xxandip yet? I got one from @Schofe and almost mist it. It's 21st century autograph hunting. #
  • 00:52 I'm getting old, can't keep up with the speed of the changing scenes in the new Star Trek preview... tinyurl.com/29uln6 #
  • 08:42 Hot off the press This Morning to be filmed on @Schofe s mobile phone and shown on YouTube as studio staff stuck in snow. #
  • 08:45 People, people, please, clear the six inches of snow off the bonnet of your car if you're crazy enough to go drive out there today :( #
  • 08:50 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/aoly48 And In The Weather Today...: The Interwebs are full of pictures of the snow across the U #
  • 09:01 (Throws a snowball @Liv_Waters ) TWITTER SNOWBALL FIGHT! #
  • 09:10 Hmm I now have @carmony following me on Twitter, appears to be a car related Twitter account. Thing is, I don't have a car! #
  • 09:11 (Throws a snowball @cazmanser ) #
  • 09:16 ( Throws a snowball @turquoisefloyd ) TWITTER SNOWBALL FIGHT ! #
  • 09:27 @turquoisefloyd Ya missed me! #
  • 13:04 @carmony No trouble. I see plenty of carmagedon out my window to justify being on your list :) #
  • 13:17 @Schofe Does look like some kind of insect related superhero pose :) #
  • 13:22 @katieprice But are they any good? I love the Hoisin Duck ones. #
  • 13:23 @katieprice I too am not a spokeswoman for them and not getting paid for this tweet. Do we have to put disclaimers on our Tweets? #
  • 13:24 @steelrattus You know those things smell bad. #
  • 13:27 @turquoisefloyd Init doh. #
  • 13:43 @steelrattus You're not, @stephenfry posted 3 very similar posts with 3 slightly different URL on why you may not get a reply from him. #
  • 13:43 @parkylondon Kudos to Son2, which flavour of Linux? #
  • 13:46 @parkylondon If he finds good software for podcasting using Ubuntu let me know. May have to look at a hardware solution. #
  • 13:48 The snow plough has just gone down the road, scooped up all the soft snow leaving just the compacted, slippery stuff, yay! #
  • 14:03 @xxandip A track by track account of the show for those of us that can't hear it? #
  • 14:49 @xxandip So what would be your favourite track of all time ever? #
  • 14:54 When you read Tweets friends or celebs', do you "hear" them read in the voice of the poster? Yes @justinillusion I'm talking about you. #
  • 14:57 @cazmanser I think I got it from a reliable source, Trying to keep only originals on board. #
  • 15:28 Living under the flight path to Heathrow, the skies have been quiet today. #
  • 15:31 @xxandip 5 monitors? Geek heaven! #
  • 15:36 @xxandip Just because the boss isn't there doesn't mean you can't get in trouble. Just ask @Wossy #
  • 16:00 @cazmanser (Crossing my legs) Oh not THAT kind of beanbag. #
  • 16:04 "It's not yet known if @Schofe will present Tuesdays show" Makes it sound like no-one knows where he is. #
  • 16:22 @EwanMcGregor Keep your MySpace but use widgets to feed to it from your Twitter, make it clear on your page it's not your main place. #
  • 16:39 @cazmanser McDonalds in Bracknell :) #
  • 16:42 @Wossy Oh, frozen bacon? #
  • 16:44 @Schofe Yup, that worked. #
  • 16:45 @ladyynara That would be time? #
  • 16:54 @Wossy So is @James_Dean86 the real James Dean? #
  • 17:09 @xxandip Is Heat too hip to have any Prince? #
  • 17:10 @Wossy Good thing that nobody knows you're writing them then. #
  • 17:15 @wilw Yup, there's been an explosion of new people on Twitter. #
  • 17:20 @xxandip If you get Kyle on can I be office tea boy for the day! #
  • 17:31 @wilw There, now that you've got that out in the open do you feel better? :-D #
  • 17:32 @stephenfry Twitter can't find, another finger slip spelling mistake? #
  • 17:34 @stephenfry Now missing the T, you clearly need your bath old boy :) #
  • 17:41 @wilw I don't get mad at you but my wife thinks I'm getting sms messages from another woman. I daren't tell her they're from a man! #
  • 17:42 @stephenfry With a few over 200 followers, lets see what we can do about that! #
  • 17:46 So, what's this Twitterpic thing then and do I have to sign up for it separate to Twitter? #
  • 17:48 Ah so I'm automagically registered but have to wait a while for the URL to popup, gotit :) twitpic.com/1avax #
  • 17:51 Watching Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. #
  • 18:11 @Schofe Having now seen your sledge skills I'm sure you'll be glad to be back to work tomorrow? :) #
  • 18:12 @ladyynara It worked for me. #
  • 19:49 It's not telling everyone you're having a coffee that make Twitter strange, it's that I'm telling Lt Cmd Data and Kryten. #
  • 20:03 @ladyynara Yup @BrentSpiner . Top three re-Twittered ! You should wish him Happy Birthday with the rest of the Internets! #
  • 20:10 @xxandip Have you heard the mashup of Lady GaGa and Eurythmics "Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This"? bit.ly/10jcO #
  • 20:12 @wilw I bet Stephen Tobolowsky hates getting greeted "Ned? Ned Ryerson?". #
  • 20:17 @caffeinebomb You have snow in your pyjamas? #
  • 20:20 @ladyynara Twitter, a time sink? What could you mean? #
  • 20:29 For all you Twits in the UK, what are we like??? bit.ly/FH9 #
  • 20:32 @xxandip Phil Schofeild didn't start Twitter !!!! :P #
  • 20:34 Excellent, season two of Chad Vader!! bit.ly/E4Um #
  • 20:50 @paulnicholls 'scuse me? Random Twitter moment there? #
  • 20:54 @wilw I bet Stephen Tobolowsky hates getting greeted "Ned? Ned Ryerson?". #
  • 20:55 Ah copy/paste we can play Groundhog day all night. #
  • 21:08 @parkylondon Trying to do live recording and streaming. Can do with Windows but Ubuntu seems to need more power. #
  • 21:22 @wilw LOLS #
  • 21:28 @linopolis Amen brother, aaaaaamen. #
  • 21:28 @turquoisefloyd Hey not fare, that was more slush than snow! #
  • 21:42 @phoenix1979 Are you reading my computer screen from your window? Welcome to the latest time sucker. #
  • 21:44 RT @Daz71 I have not quite got the hang of all the aspects of Twitter yet... I have no idea what retweeting is! @ladyynara this is a retweet #
  • 21:48 @wilw I bet Stephen Tobolowsky hates getting greeted "Ned? Ned Ryerson?". #
  • 21:48 Ah copy/paste we can play Groundhog day all night. #
  • 21:56 Morrisons Angel Delight clone, all E numbers and sugar 6p and delicious ! #
  • 21:57 @turquoisefloyd Klingon? #
  • 22:09 @phoenix1979 Where they on offer? :) Damn, they would go nice with custard. #
  • 22:16 Have you got your Dazbirthday nose yet? Yeah March 13th Red Nose day but more importantly my birthday! twitpic.com/1avax #
  • 22:20 @BrentSpiner What? No card? No gift? Nothing? Harsh man, harsh. Have you stopped following him on Twitter now? #
  • 22:27 @BrentSpiner How many Levar do you know? It's not such a common name around London. #
  • 22:46 @bobbyllew Blimey, all that time looking for a pencil? #
  • 22:51 @FLS_Danicia And we've missed you too, WB. #
  • 22:52 @cazmanser Food is about the only thing my wife and I argue about. #
  • 22:53 RT @bobbyllew So you? tinyurl.com/casbah gotta love thinkgeek.com . @chainmaker sweet, I want one too. #
  • 22:55 OK Twitterers, it's time for my weekly dosage of Jack Bouer, have a good night. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: