Sunday, February 08, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 11:19 Could you all please stop sending tweets once I go to bed, I can't keep up! Thank you . #
  • 11:20 @ndixon The gun shot in TR31 almost made me jump off the platform at #Bracknell station during the week, thanks for that :P #
  • 11:23 @stephenfry The true answer to "What is a power monkey?" bit.ly/3CPViy #
  • 11:33 @BBCClick Has there been a Click that shows #Ubuntu?Just saw the recent one with the Window$ desktop "cube", we've had that for a while.Free #
  • 11:34 I hear a hard-drive struggling, dieing, giving the "tick, tick, tick" death knoll of a hard drive. Now which of the four is it? #
  • 11:35 Time to get dressed and head out for Sunday lunch. KFC methinks :) #
  • 12:00 @Fearnecotton Why was your trainer cross? #
  • 12:57 Trying to join in rl conversations as if I was on Twitter. Ignored irl too. #
  • 13:50 Everyone that Tweets "going to the gym" makes me feel that little more unfit. Does anyone Tweet that an NOT go? #
  • 15:08 @Schofe I take it this is the first time you've met her? Can't imagine she's likely to turn up on Twitter :) #
  • 15:31 @bennuk How fast does Windows7 shut down? My XP install always appears to get hung up trying to kill one task or another. #
  • 15:49 Oh nuts, NO cleaning sprays? How can such a dirty house have so many empty cleaning fluid bottles? Off to the garage, BRB. #
  • 15:51 @Wossy Lettuce hope you can slip that into your presentation. See what I did there? #
  • 15:52 No really, I'm off this time, won't turn around at the front door if I hear #Tweetdeck. #
  • 16:12 @Schofe Will she be covering Umbrella - la -la -la or perhaps a Lilly Allen number? #
  • 16:24 That was the T'pau hour. The T'pau best track over and over and over, for an hour, stay tuned to iPodhell FM! #
  • 16:37 I have more cutlery than a man living on his own needs and I'll use every last bit of it before I wash up. WHY????? #
  • 16:55 OK, ONLY one set of cutlery now (four of each piece) the rest, boxed up and put out of reach, just in case you all come over for dinner. #
  • 17:08 Net curtains, great or ghastly? #
  • 17:10 @caffeinebomb I'd hope I come from the same planet as your house mates, you and everyone else? :D #
  • 17:12 @linopolis Would have liked to have been a fly on the wall at that marketing meeting. #
  • 17:13 @caffeinebomb If anything, I suspect that makes you the alien :) #
  • 17:30 @CaliLewis Dare I ask for pictures of what they are referring to? #
  • 17:40 @thelovebug More white , brown and slushy from my window. #
  • 18:12 @xxandip Was she lost, looking for the "cloakroom" ? #
  • 18:39 @imogenheap More than one m8 is a party right? #
  • 18:41 @xxandip Not sure what's worse, that you admit that or that I know what the acronym stood for. #
  • 18:43 My dog is so strange, she takes a single cube from her food bowl in the kitchen into the middle of the living room to eat it. #
  • 19:16 iTunes am broke. As much as I love @imogenheap there's no way I've listened to "Hide and Seek" 2000 in the past week. #
  • 19:25 Thankfully, iTunes has not messed up my Last-FM. Oh well, reset play-count on all me toons then. #
  • 19:27 @CHRISDJMOYLES Can't you just feel the love. I'm proud of you mate. #
  • 20:09 @CHRISDJMOYLES Don't drink and Twitter, you'll spill it! #
  • 20:22 @Fearnecotton If you add an @ in front of names then they get notified of your reply, just a little Twitter etiquette. :) #
  • 20:23 @Fearncotton and you may find that TweetDeck is a bit more friendly than refreshing the Twitter web page. #
  • 20:30 @bobbyllew Danny John Jules? Where do I know that name from? #
  • 20:42 @bariau Yeah, I know, was trying to draw @bobbyllew into promoting Red Dwarf too but I think he was wise to my ruse. #
  • 20:57 I have an infected spot on my arm that looks like something out of a @scottsigler novel. I'm just waiting for the voices... #
  • 20:59 @xxandip Not the sort of thing they show on the TV @ the pub is it? #
  • 21:00 @caffeinebomb The introduction should be "Welcome to two years ago" :) #
  • 21:01 @caffeinebomb I think Web 3.0 is in beta :) #
  • 21:06 @bobbyllew Oh Red Dwarf, now there's a show I enjoyed, if only they'd record a new one. #
  • 21:08 @chrisridd I only see Cbeebies when at my brothers house. Some of those programs scare me. #
  • 21:28 @bobbyllew Just as long as you both don't sit in the car Twittering about it! #
  • 21:30 @chrisridd There was an episode of "Traces Of Nuts" talking about that show, highly recommend it. bit.ly/NMPcp not always family safe #
  • 21:41 Gaah, Tweetdeck keeps stealing the application focus when a new tweet pops up. Let me see if this can be changed in "settings". #
  • 21:49 RT shutupmeg (@bariau) @Daz71 I'll shut up then... :p These automatic Twitterers are a bit strange some times aren't they. #
  • 22:00 RT @bookshopgirl: @bobbyllew I recognised you from Scraphead Challenge, not Red Dwarf. Sorry about that. He's the one in rubber. #
  • 22:02 @bobbyllew When you retweet you have to be pretty succinct with your replies don't you. #
  • 22:04 Anyone watching the BAFTAs, has @Wossy got the word "Salad" into his presentation yet? #
  • 22:18 @bobbyllew Do you think if @stephenfry were to Twitter about www.llewtube.com that the site would cope? #
  • 22:25 @bariau No sooner had you sent me the last message than I got a retweet (RT) from @shutupmeg . #
  • 22:25 @xxandip You know who's going next week, ah so it is a fix ! :) #
  • 22:45 @Schofe Could you RT @chrisdjmoyles text message? LOL #
  • 22:46 @cazmanser At the garage last night I actually had someone ask me for mauve Silk Cut cigarettes? Even on the pack it says "purple". #
  • 22:49 @cazmanser There's enough brands and variations to confuse me as it is, there's no need to make up new ones. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: