Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 00:37 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/d36qw4 Get Mapping: Today I got my Blue Next Bluetooth GPS receiver and it's turned my Sony Eri #
  • 01:30 @lilyroseallen Twitter, MySpace, This Space so much to watch, it's all so confusing! :-D #
  • 01:32 @Alucard_uk Honest? #
  • 01:35 @twmoore Actually, I'm still an old timer, set up all the different social networks that I'm signed up with to forward PM to e-mail. #
  • 01:37 @twmoore Oh and then I use Pidgin to tell me if I've got e-mail or IMs from all the different IM systems. LOL. #
  • 01:39 To sleep, per chance to dream.... or at least to get this awful "Twittering" noise out of my head. G'night all! #
  • 16:28 @parkylondon Alternatively pouring bleach over your keyboard will also help kill those nasty bacteria. #
  • 16:57 If I could only get the Internet sharing via Bluetooth to work on #Ubuntu then I could stop switching from Ubuntu to the OS of Satan. #
  • 17:15 @scottsigler I hear Sirius XM could do with a few $ :) #
  • 17:17 @thelovebug I would like a wifi enabled mobile, I'd sit it on a charger when at home and turn wifi off when out. Don't need a PDA. #
  • 17:19 @Alucard_uk Oh, like because your honor was not enough to swear on? #
  • 17:27 Making sure I have my phone set up right before I go to work. #
  • 19:08 Don't forget, the lottery shuts at 7:30 #
  • 19:17 A smile is infectious. :) #
  • 19:52 I'm going to try get my wife hooked on Twitter tonight. #
  • 20:43 Feeling tired, sorry dog, no walk for you tonight. #
  • 21:10 I wonder if DDL53 is up yet? I can't remember what we talked about. #
  • 21:20 I kissed a girl and I liked it, forth time this shift. Bring on the comments!!! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: