Monday, February 23, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 23:06 @richardbranson Ah, you have stunt doubles? #
  • 23:27 @bobbyllew What's the scale along the bottom? #
  • 00:02 @bobbyllew A true eco car !!!! bit.ly/ZTWCj actually just art but it looks cool. #
  • 11:16 @jamesmalach Um Bongo, Um Bongo they drink it in Notting Hill? #
  • 12:05 Do you ever get cravings for things you normally wouldn't eat if it were the last thing on Earth? I''m really enjoying this Pot Noodle! #
  • 17:21 @parkylondon 157 followers? People that just like big numbers of followers/following? #
  • 17:23 @parkylondon Ah American women, got to love them. Well I do, married to one myself :) #
  • 17:28 @bobbyllew Well there's two deadly sins right there, I'm proud of you and envious too. Now, off to work on the other five. #
  • 17:36 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/cpmslg Swimming Or Bath?: If I want to swim then I have to cycle to the pool and pay and stick #
  • 19:59 @BrentSpiner How did you possibly know that Slumdog Millionaire was going to win? #
  • 20:04 @bobbyllew can hold 8 eggs in one hand. What rubbish am I watching LOL. #
  • 22:12 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/cpxfau Why Are Thin People Not Fat?: Horizon BBC tinyurl.com/d76q62 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: