Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 23:51 @FoxxyDJ Oh Tweet your Mail Box address and you'll get lots of cards :) #
  • 00:42 @BrentSpiner Would your favourite actor be @BrentSpiner? #
  • 00:50 @stephenfry Oh goodness, please tell me that Jeni Barnett is not on Twitter. #
  • 01:01 @stephenfry Is that your comment at the end of the page in question? Can't make head nor tail of it? Ruined what effect? #
  • 01:04 @EwanMcGregor Good to hear. #
  • 01:19 I do hope that the GPS comes through and it works with my phone I want to get involved with bit.ly/hGtb #
  • 09:16 "Social media consultant, online community strategist" If only these were not just different names for marketing consultant. #
  • 09:33 @BrentSpiner Fee - Fiy - Fo - Fum I smell the blood of an American? #
  • 09:51 @CHRISDJMOYLES Which one is Dave and which is the monkey? #
  • 09:55 The parcel.... is... here !!! #
  • 09:57 I have the GPS unit. It comes with a 12v charger, now need a mains to USB charger thingy :( #
  • 10:50 @CadburyAdamsEsq Twittering from the other side? #
  • 10:56 @lilyroseallen You should have on the glasses you're wearing on your icon, real newscaster styleeeeee. #
  • 11:01 @lilyroseallen Sounds like a medical complaint :-O #
  • 11:10 After new firmware install I now can't get the W580 phone to connect to the Internets via #Bluetooth. Trying a reboot, of the phone. #
  • 11:11 iTunes: Hey, fancy "Diamond Dogs"? Me: No way iTunes: Way Me: Cool. Damn I'm turning into @wilw #
  • 11:40 Hah,the STAR WARS theme starts playing as I finally get the GPS working with the phone. Than you #John Williams (oh and iTunes) #
  • 11:41 Now, off for a walk in to town to test it. I may even pop into McDonalds. #
  • 14:06 RT @GeorgeHopkin Twitter enters top 100 sites; UK traffic has trebled already in 2009 - tinyurl.com/aorzx5 #
  • 15:43 @CaliLewis They've been talking to social media consultants, they know that we'll sell our soles for a t-shirt! #
  • 15:49 I got a rebate on my National Insurance, £49.10, that pays for my late Christmas present and enough change for this weeks shopping :) #
  • 16:19 When did this TwitScoop thing appear on TweetDeck or did I accidentally click something I shouldn't have? #
  • 16:49 @FoxxyDJ Disturbing indeed, LINKAGE? #
  • 16:51 @imogenheap Too late! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: