Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 08:56 Where's Wally? tinyurl.com/c8jabs What's missing from this picture is cross hairs for the conspiracy theorists. #
  • 09:57 @linopolis Ah, seems my 1000th Twit wasn't so long ago either. Is there a special way to find what the 1000th one was or did you count back? #
  • 11:20 [Utterli] tinyurl.com/bwfsk2 6kg (13lbs) Bag Of Dog Food: I've bought two of these large bags of dog food since givin #
  • 11:27 @ndixon My bike spent a couple of years as a growing frame bit.ly/chigY . #
  • 12:04 @steelrattus Doesn't your ISP do that before you download them? #
  • 12:07 @samantha_bell Why is it when ever I read about someone feeling ill I start to cough? Hope you feel better soon. #
  • 12:50 Trying the Gmail offline system. Not that I need it now but perhaps later, when I go to.... dialup! #
  • 13:16 Online networking 'harms health' . bit.ly/TMECl #
  • 13:16 I hadn't finished that tweet!!! I was going to add, who uses online networking anyway? But that joke's spoiled now :( #
  • 14:57 It must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays. #
  • 15:03 @ndixon tkinTwtrcmprshn2txtrm #
  • 15:19 @Schofe "That's My Curtain Pole" OK maybe this joke is getting a bit old already? #
  • 15:21 @ndixon tip 1) DON'T DO IT! #
  • 15:26 @ndixon Are the "adult entertainment" and "stuck zipper" comments related? #
  • 16:38 It is a little annoying when applications don't handle multi screen desktop properly. #
  • 17:00 @steelrattus Windows. And can't always find the ini file that needs reseting to bring it back onto the main screen. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: