Friday, May 15, 2009

  • 01:06 @eddieizzard Did you get a little wet? It's pouring it down out in Berks. #
  • 01:11 @Pensm Do you find you're the only one on the train giggling when watching stuff like #carpool on your iPod? #
  • 01:24 @davelamorte The delay seems to be a bit strange. (TeachingfortheFuture live > ustre.am/2JJf) #
  • 02:55 Interesting, every time my mobile phone rings it causes the USB hard drive to disconnect. #
  • 02:56 I seem to be following a lot of people that are involved in the mixture of tech and education. #
  • 02:57 Rain finally stopped. It's 3am, time for bed. Well, time for bed was probably 3 hours ago, I blame @DaveLaMorte. #
  • 02:59 I'm such a sucker for "Broadcasting live now" tweets. @leolaporte and @bobbyllew last night and @davelamorte tonight. #
  • 11:01 Found that a design fault with the external drive box causes a bad connection between the HD and the PCB. Mmm, acronyms... #
  • 11:02 Downloading Ubuntu 8.04 LTS Desktop so I can attempt to fix "Dr. Manhattan" over the weekend. #
  • 13:25 Jack vs James bit.ly/UUu0f #
  • 13:26 Jack vs James bit.ly/UUu0f #LOST #
  • 15:15 @bennuk Oh so it was your IM password that you just Tweeted to everyone. #
  • 16:22 @Wossy "Only You With My Daughter", can't say I like the sound of that movie. #
  • 16:40 @bobbyllew Personally I'd include Charlotte as a young person. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: