Saturday, May 30, 2009

  • 11:23 Locked all the windows at "cracked open", Summer is officially here. #
  • 11:25 @maddax No, really? #
  • 11:29 I finally understand the comment from @iDazz the other day about Twitter not being Facebook. I don't want automagic tweet posts from apps. #
  • 11:30 Kitchen to clean and catching up with podcasts. L8RZ people. #
  • 12:25 If I don't cook for myself very often, how is it that the kitchen so quickly looks like a very messy bomb has hit it? #
  • 13:13 @scottsigler The building on the corner of Orleans and Atwater. Got to love Google Street View... bit.ly/1f6NXZ #
  • 13:27 RT @TheSkoot: Toy Story 3 teaser! Eeeee! bit.ly/oNBqD :D:D:D OOOooooooooOoooo #
  • 13:34 And off I go again, be back soon peoples! #
  • 14:42 Feel like I'm sitting in a fan assisted oven. #fb #
  • 22:42 @haydenblack Scripted? That's cheating! Real telly is real life. init. #
  • 22:43 @kirstiealley What was her advice? Just ignore them, they'll go away? #
  • 22:44 It's 3:43 US central time, where's my wife? #fb #
  • 22:44 WKD original, tastes only slightly better than dirty dish water. #fb #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: