Saturday, May 09, 2009

  • 23:38 look on the bright side, you have a roof over your head an fresh water on tap, we're so lucky. #
  • 23:46 @Schofe look on the bright side, you have a roof over your head an fresh water on tap, we're so lucky. #
  • 09:30 Fans of Dan and Dan should see this bit.ly/NYI9b , well so should everyone else actually, genius, pure genius! #
  • 09:41 @thelovebug A new form of Twitter spam? #
  • 10:50 Time to do some gardening, where's my machete? #
  • 13:14 @sennydreadful "Cold Sausage and Strawberry"? Now there's a strange flavour for milk. #
  • 13:18 My step daughter is going to "prom" tonight with a boy nicknamed "beast". Worried? Me? I'm just sitting here, polishing my gun... #
  • 13:21 @GeneHunt After the latest budget, I can't afford to buy even one round! #
  • 13:31 Time for a quick shower to wash this garden stuff off me then off to job 2, well 3 if you count housework as a job, which I do. #
  • 15:52 Lottery closes at 7:30pm #
  • 20:15 Don't get stroppy with me when your bank tells me to retain the card you've reported lost/stolen. #fb #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: