Thursday, May 14, 2009

Odeur De Plastique

utterli-image
The smell of plastic, or in other words, the smoke cloak fired when we were setting the alarm tonight.

Rather than giving some form of warning via the beeps that normally sound while the alarm is trying to set, the process when all the way through, then filled the shop with smoke. No doors open, nothing in the way of the sensors, just had "a moment".

The smoke smells very strong and fills the entire shop and back office. Had to feel my way, blind, through the shop to open the back door to let the smoke clear, very disorienting, this smoke stuff works well.

Had to wait for about 20 minutes for the smoke to clear before we could try setting the alarm again.

Alarm now set and shop secure and I find that I've got the keys to the office in my pocket rather than being in the key cabinet where they should be. Up at 6:30am for me then... NUTS!

Mobile post sent by Daz71 using Utterlireply-count Replies.

No comments: