Saturday, May 16, 2009

  • 12:19 @Pensm I've had a deer run out in front of me when riding my motorcycle through Epping Forest. #
  • 12:27 @bobblyllew You really shouldn't leave Twitter going when recording Wet Lib'. Distracted!!!! :) #
  • 12:34 @Pensm My father-in-law out in the US actually had a deer jump out from the side of the road and land through the sunroof. F.I.L OK, deer no #
  • 13:41 Exercise daz71.livejournal.com/1080783.html #
  • 13:42 And now it's raining again so I get to exercise by cycling to work and getting wet. Deep joy. Tweetyalater... #
  • 22:35 Long, quiet, boring shift at the garage tonight. Still, to look on the bright side, at least I missed the #eurovision #
  • 22:47 "Imagine" played on the bells of Liverpool Cathedral bit.ly/Exr92 #
  • 22:50 @Astro_Mike But you have to work weekends :) #
  • 22:53 @Astro_Mike Seeing some wonderful pictures of the Shuttle in silhouette against the sun in the press down here. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: