Friday, May 29, 2009

  • 11:26 @parkylondon It's a short name, easy to remember and spell and converts to a verb with little effort to, unlike, say Wolframalpha. #bingfail #
  • 11:28 @parkylondon From the videos it looks very graphic and code heavy and will no doubt "run better" with Silverlight. #bingfail #
  • 12:41 Yesterday I saw someone carrying a car door, he said he was carrying it so that if he got too hot he could roll the window down. #
  • 13:50 It still catches me out to hear my name and things I've said "quoted" in podcasts. #Bugcast 59 #
  • 15:02 @thelovebug You were talking about the "don't forget your roots." comment. I was suggesting you should spread the wealth once you're famous. #
  • 17:11 @alandavies1 I've told you a million times you should not exaggerate. #
  • 17:13 It's hard to be optimistic when you've got a misty optic. I need to clean my glasses. #
  • 19:11 The sun is out and so are the summer dresses. #fb #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: