Thursday, May 07, 2009

  • 23:33 @RobertHoliday I quite like RedBox, do they not have one of those near you? #
  • 23:44 @stigquotes Some say he only has a dozen quotes that he recycles every few days. #
  • 00:08 @ijustine Sick of Starbucks? Surely that's just not possible? #
  • 00:12 @FLS_Danicia Oh damn, I could so do the testers job. Wouldn't that be ironic, from gaming to a real job, back to gaming :) #
  • 00:18 twitpic.com/4orqe - My iPod Touch has the IQ of 6000 P.E. teachers. #
  • 00:22 @ndixon I'm resisting filling my iPod Touch with more Apps than I can keep track of. Is there a free demo of the Pinball? #
  • 00:27 The iPhone SDK requires a MAC, guess I should have seen that coming. #
  • 00:37 @jimmycarr Amnesty International or Am Nasty International? #
  • 01:46 Ah nuts episode 5 Red Dwarf stops short. I wonder if iTunes will fix it? #
  • 01:50 @ijustine I called the Swine Flu help line but all I got was crackling. #
  • 01:51 @moonfrye You may be the only one that still writes letters! #
  • 01:54 @wilw who says you're ruining Twitter? And how? #
  • 09:31 @RobertHoliday Red box rent out DVD via strategically placed vending machines. Cheap and no waiting for post. #
  • 09:35 @jamesmalach Bunnies breed like teenage Essex girls. #
  • 12:00 @TheSkoot Like waiting for the ultimate version of Elite. If it did come out now it would never match up to our expectations. #
  • 12:41 @bobbyllew Which company released RD series 1 to iTunes? Problems with one episode causing some bad feedback. #
  • 20:16 All going very slow at work this evening. #fb #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: