Monday, May 18, 2009

  • 23:15 @UndressJess I would help but today's the day I wash my hair. #
  • 13:50 @rickinyorkshire and you won't get any of that either. #
  • 16:00 @lilyroseallen I've not yet been stung by either, have you? #
  • 16:00 @RobertHoliday Actually I think yesterday was the day and I missed it. #
  • 16:06 @RobertHoliday Was it a Tweet? They're just scrolling past me like the green characters in The Matrix. #
  • 16:07 The weather can't decide what it's doing, my head has decided that there's a storm on the way. Taken paracetamol, let's see what happens. #
  • 16:41 @parkylondon Ringo Starr and Ricky Martin in Cage Match for Speaker's job. #ringo #
  • 17:48 No real surprise on this one.. tinyurl.com/ry76r4 #24 #GoogleFight #
  • 18:16 Now cooking DFC, yup Daz Fried Chicken. Secret recipe to follow if it comes out good. #
  • 18:30 Not enough herbs and spices in the secret mixture. Oh well, can't be perfec' every time. #
  • 18:57 @steelrattus You should have popped in on the way past :) #
  • 19:28 Previous belly picture was from 2006 and I haven't recorded my weight. Currently 181Lb which is heavy for me but not overweight. #health #
  • 19:29 Comparing side by side there's little difference in old and new belly pics. Hopefully will see some after a few more weeks exercises #health #
  • 19:39 @parkylondon Should @jokedujour have an "s" in the middle? #
  • 20:00 @rainnwilson As I was tweeting to @moonfrye, @alyssa_milano, @michaelsheen and @oprah, you shouldn't name drop. #
  • 20:33 @UndressJess It's a sign of affection, honest. #
  • 20:41 @haydenblack Wrong URL? #
  • 20:54 @haydenblack See you but hearing someone talking about SquareSpace? #
  • 21:03 @UndressJess Is this still referring to how your dog woke you up? #
  • 21:05 @caffeinebomb Oh pants, I really should set my alarm, now I'll have to wait for the iPlayer. #
  • 21:15 @haydenblack They say Dangermouse I'm thinking "Penfold, shush". #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: