Tuesday, May 12, 2009

  • 23:17 awkwardfamilyphotos.com/ #
  • 00:50 #AshesToAshes was sponsored this week by Benson and Hedges. How much smoke? #
  • 09:43 @GeneHunt police brutatily, lots of it. #
  • 09:44 @ijustine Law And Order SUV, moms rules. #
  • 09:46 Local McDonalds has McWiFi. #
  • 09:51 @GoodniteBurbank D'ya wanna be in my gang, my gang, my gang? D'ya wanna be in my gang? #
  • 09:54 @bobbyllew you should interview @wilw or @greggrumberg I believe they're both in LA. #
  • 09:55 @levarburton You've not seen it yet? #
  • 10:07 @caffeinebomb how would security work with a booking system like that? #
  • 10:21 @caffeinebomb ah, "not automated" is the key. #
  • 13:26 @caffeinebomb Was that the cue? #
  • 14:09 @stephenfry Agree with you, there's more important things wrong. Also like the way Lord Foulkes responded bit.ly/11FG5I #
  • 14:12 @parkylondon Is the government not run like a company? Where's the accounts department, the strict list of what can and can't be claimed? #
  • 14:14 @parkylondon OK, don't know details about him personally but liked the way he handled the BBC "Holier than thou" attitude. #
  • 14:19 @parkylondon What amount of money are we talking about here? I've heard individual claim values but not the big picture. #
  • 14:49 I've been writing my CV, 20 years, 5 jobs, 5 pages to whittle down to 3. #cv #lookingforwork #it #
  • 15:24 IE opening cascades of windows. Time to reboot. Tweeting via iPod :) #
  • 15:54 @Bleepme It's related to mailto: links not working properly on my system. Should launch Lotus Notes but instead launches the link in IE. #
  • 15:55 @ijustine Are you just so hungry you're looking forward to any kind of food? #
  • 16:02 @caffeinebomb Not Twitter specifically but I foresee having to cut right back on Internet use myself, it will be.... different. #
  • 16:37 @parkylondon What about "Dozens of followers" ? #
  • 17:07 @parkylondon Surely spamming doesn't work as you have to use some of your 140 characters for the addresses? #
  • 17:38 @GeneHunt Atari ST #
  • 21:04 And this is when the evening slows to a crawl. #fb #work #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: