Sunday, May 31, 2009

  • 10:50 Just half an hour of sun, 15mins back, 15mins front, now back to the LCD light :) #
  • 12:13 @UndressJess No guys in the class? :P #
  • 12:38 Andrew MacKay in local town meeting bit.ly/zl1kF . The only thing that scares me more is the thought of Jeremy Kyle being our MP. #
  • 13:17 A new invention from Farnsworth from Futurama ... bit.ly/JpFog #
  • 13:21 @michaelsheen Are you wearing the blue Crocs? #
  • 13:21 @michaelsheen Last two pictures need to be mixed, give the dog a bone. #
  • 13:34 Wearing shorts that I got when I was 18, 20 years ago. Anyone else a cheapskate like me and not throw "good clothes" away? They still fit. #
  • 13:52 It seems that having a clean kitchen makes me more likely to cook rather than get microwave instant junk. #
  • 18:53 I've watched LOST too much. When a plane flies over my house I expect it to break up. I live under the flight path to Heathrow. #
  • 18:57 @kirstiealley What's the point of a potato gun? Do we really need to shoot innocent potatoes? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: