Monday, May 04, 2009

  • 11:47 @bobbyllew Have you had many clip on mic destroyed by passengers not removing them before getting out of the Prias? #
  • 11:49 @GeneHunt ah the Bernard Manning school of comedy. #
  • 14:15 @linopolis Try Dabs.com I got a cheap USB caddy from them the other week, quick delivery, good price. #
  • 14:16 LastFM is playing tracks "From My Collection" but some of the remixes I know I don't have. Liking them none the less. #
  • 14:37 @RobertHoliday The hardest part is resisting the "I told you so!" #
  • 14:38 I'm pottering around the house so may be away from the computer for a while or three. #
  • 15:35 I appear to have bought a pack of pre-bent nails, just two taps with the hammer and they bend into right angles. #
  • 15:38 @thelovebug Just don't forget your roots. #
  • 15:41 @bennuk Much red button material is available via the BBC web sites but it's always good to have consistency. #
  • 16:01 I've just found that my Belkin Tune Talk works on the iPod Touch with Skype :) #
  • 16:21 @michaelsheen Don't be silly, vampires don't come out in the daylight! #
  • 16:25 LogMeIn.com has stopped working on the iPod Touch :( #
  • 17:40 Just bought Red Dwarf series one on iTunes, my frivolous purchase of the month. #
  • 20:59 Time for Ashes To Ashes. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: