Friday, May 22, 2009

  • 23:27 @scottsigler It's a strange request but what ever my FDO asks for I shall do for him! #
  • 23:29 @GeneHunt It's the same as the guy that was drinking gear box oil, he said he couldn't help it, it was automatic. #
  • 23:32 @alyankovic You could beat him up! Well at least it would be fun to watch you try. #
  • 23:34 @bobbyllew This will be a test of the power of Twitter, see how many more viewers you get after @stephenfry mentioned #carpool. #
  • 23:45 @greggrunberg Do you know why you have to cough? It's to test for hernia. #
  • 23:46 @michaelsheen Not terribly good mobile phone reception in Wales then? #
  • 23:48 @FLS_Danicia Be careful, keep an eye out for #pirates #
  • 23:49 @Pensm I think you can have one reconstructed. Personally I'd like mine taken away. I wonder if I could donate mine to you? #
  • 23:54 @cyberpr House is awesomeness. If you're watching it from EP1 Season 1 you'll be busy for a week :) #
  • 23:55 @moonfrye And as they get older that's followed by a cry of "I didn't do it", Bart Simpson style. #
  • 00:06 @babsalicious Get off the Internets already :P #
  • 00:50 If a US Marine is out when the colors are raised he must stand and salute through the national anthem, some run inside bit.ly/19VipB #
  • 01:58 Oh this little tune could get as addictive as "Magical Trevor" bit.ly/POchV #
  • 02:11 @UndressJess The video linked to that one, the Slap Chop, we used to have something like that, I'd forgotten about it LOL #
  • 02:13 @UndressJess Put it in cold water and time it from the moment the water boils. If you put a cold egg in boiling water it will crack. #
  • 02:28 The Slap Chop phenomenon bit.ly/nHTLQ #
  • 10:13 @bobbyllew I'd argue that Charlie is a celeb'! Good review otherwise. #
  • 10:16 @UndressJess sounds interesting, would it be fun to watch? #
  • 10:22 #firstrecord Paul McCartney and the Frog Chorus - We All Stand Together. #
  • 10:23 @iDazz Got the video for that for free off iTunes a couple of months back. Cracking toonage. #
  • 11:05 @nixsight Did that have a cover of "Living Doll" on the B side or was it a completely different single? #
  • 11:06 @beanshoot That track comes near the top of my iTunes and consequently gets a lot of pod play from me, I'm getting sick of it. #
  • 11:07 @newcartnewstart "Gotta get up, gotta get up, gotta get up" that brings back memories. #
  • 11:09 @cmb You're not that old, that's at least ten years after I bought my first record. #
  • 11:11 @wolfdjb There is no shame in buying your mum a present. And The Eagles aren't that bad. #
  • 11:12 @bazzzak We couldn't really bring back the minipops. Instant ban on YouTube and sexual preditor status for all involved in the videos. #
  • 11:14 @russetbabe The video for "Take On Me" is a classic. #
  • 11:15 @shutupmeg That song was real? I thought I'd drempt it! #
  • 13:05 @Schofe @amanda_holden has gone from 6 to 1500 followers in 10 minutes LOL. #
  • 13:06 @Alucard_uk Hope the weather is good for you. #
  • 13:55 @bobbyllew Wouldn't be opposed to a 2 parter if there's enough? #
  • 14:22 @GeneHunt I have to say, I'm not happy with my wife's "motivation" over a certain D.I. If you take her from me mate, you'll have to keep her #
  • 14:40 Nice weather, door open, dog chasing a mouse across the wooden floor, looks like a scene from a Tom and Jerry cartoon. Much skidding. #
  • 14:47 @UndressJess That would not surprise me and most likely my son too! #
  • 14:53 Topped up my mobile phone. I've yet to use up all 300 txt messages in a month. Must Tweet more on the move. #
  • 15:01 @caffeinebomb VR? Are you refering to Virtual Reality as I would understand the acronym? #
  • 15:06 @caffeinebomb I'd be interested to read your thoughts on whether VR meetings and conferences will become the norm to reduce RT travel? #
  • 15:06 @Alucard_uk Yeah, that's what you said before but they appear to come off of my free allocation, I wonder if this is an O2 thing? #
  • 15:07 Calling all UK Twitters, do your Tweets count on your "free allocation" or do you have to pay? Which provider are you with? Thanks. #
  • 15:08 @Alucard_uk Actually, I guess most Tweets are originated from a computer or a mobile device using the Internet rather than SMS? #
  • 15:38 @kirstiealley I read that in a Robin Williams voice in my head. Tell me you yelled it as you typed, pwwwwwweeease ! #
  • 15:41 @iDazz Just for July? It's about time everything was bought down to sensible. I'm sure earning caps would be circumnavigated though. #
  • 15:46 @kirstiealley You're not likely to hear me holla from the UK but I'll certainly give it a try even if it does upset the neighbours. #
  • 15:51 @kirstiealley Again? Well I guess I wouldn't feel it this time since there's no nerve left from the first time! #
  • 15:59 @kirstiealley Ohhhhh TMI !!!! #
  • 16:07 Listening to AC/DC I can't help but visualise the Guitar Hero blobs scrolling towards me. #
  • 16:08 @babsalicious How well do you think @genehunt and @kirstieally would get along? Light the touch paper and stand back! #
  • 16:11 @caffeinebomb leaflets, the paper version of tweets. #
  • 16:16 @bobbyllew 32 minute, not long enough! Enough good stuff cut to make an extra show? #
  • 16:17 Explaining #followfriday to #alucard_uk realised I don't post them myself. So here's my first, follow my wife, #babsalicious ! #
  • 16:18 @iDazz Aren't snails hermafro... hermafra... aren't they both male and female? #
  • 16:21 @babsalicious The idea is to recommend to people that follow you, someone you follow. #
  • 16:25 @babsalicious Nearly but you have to put the # and take out the space between follow and friday. It's called a "hash tag" #
  • 16:28 @babsalicious Going to the trending isn't ideal as you're more likely to like the people that your friends follow. #
  • 16:30 @michaelsheen You're just down the road from me. If I'd have known I've have bought you a buttered scone. #
  • 16:35 @babsalicious Wake her up, tell her she's late for school and see how long it takes for her to realise school's out for summer. #
  • 17:16 @babsalicious You know I would but for two things, Western Union can't transfer that much and I don't HAVE that much. Love you ;) #
  • 17:27 @GeneHunt That would depend D.I. Hunt, on what you can do for me. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: