Tuesday, May 26, 2009

  • 13:29 @MimFox iTunes pulls the files down and syncs them to my iPod to watch on the move. I can't do that with llewtube. More places the better. #
  • 13:58 Talking to my iPod, listening to The Random 3 number 44 "It was Bejams, not Iceland!" #
  • 14:05 @Schofe Oh I've been there, done that. And suffered the "This isn't what I asked for!" strops afterwards. But that was from my wife. #
  • 14:28 MUST STEP BACK, NOT GOING TO OPEN METAL CONTAINER OF FISH BAIT! #
  • 14:59 @babsalicious Good morning. Wasn't about to wake you up since you don't have to get anyone ready for school :) #
  • 16:52 Must not laugh at the pointy hair boss when on phone conference. #
  • 16:55 #3wordsduringsex Hi there mom. #
  • 17:15 STAR WARS vs MONTY PYTHON bit.ly/ZJ4kZ #
  • 17:21 @babsalicious @rustyrockets has been padding something for years. #
  • 17:22 Love STAR WARS? Enjoy Snatch (the film that is you dirty mined people) How about SNATCH WARS with BRICK VADER bit.ly/3M9VMd #NSFW #
  • 17:23 @Bleepme There was a competition who would IM first when he said Haddock instead of ad-hoc. #
  • 17:41 And last before I head off for job 2, Pulp Muppets bit.ly/1F7p39 #
  • 17:43 @bobbyllew #3wordsduringsex I'm Simon Cowell #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: