Wednesday, May 13, 2009

  • 23:35 @parkylondon Then a limit to how many people you can add in an hour or in 24 hours would fix that. Thought that was already in place? #
  • 10:57 @babsalicious Ah, you have Internets, this would explain why I couldn't call you last night. #
  • 11:00 @babsalicious I'm an "on the fence" guy I'm afraid the extremists from either side of climate change leave me not knowing what to believe. #
  • 11:05 Tweet from the Space Shuttle... that's one sweet tweet... snipr.com/hx4ex #
  • 11:10 Follow @Astro_Mike , he's having a much better day than you, yeah even you @wossy! #
  • 11:13 @Bleepme I thing that tweets from @Astro_Mike are slightly faster than yours. #
  • 11:24 @bennuk While #fixreplies doesn't change the way I use Twitter I still think it should have been left as an option. Possibly change default? #
  • 11:48 There is a real possibility that my next motorcycle may well be electric. www.zeromotorcycles.com/ #
  • 11:50 Demo of the Zero coming to Spring Field in Missouri, hopefully some time after I get there #zeromotorcycle #
  • 11:53 60 Mile Range top speed of 60mph, makers figures so take with a pinch of salt but still worth a test ride #zeromotorcycle #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: